HULL AND MACHINERY – VESSELS
|REINSURANCE FACILITY||LEADING UNDERWRITER||CAPACITY||COVERAGE|
|SMALL SHIP||NOA Syndicate||USD 5,000,000||It is intended for the tugs, barges, dredgers. There are no limitations as to the type of ships or their age that can be declared, and there are no pre-set conditions. Each requirement is considered individually.|
|WAR FOR HULL AND MACHINERY||TRAVELLERS Syndicate||USD 100,000,000||War risk coverage for Hull and Machinery, to cover vessels at risk of war which may include piracy, terrorism and sabotage, blocking and trapping, lost vessel, malicious manipulation.|
|WAR FOR HULL AND MACHINERY||BEAZLEY Syndicate||USD 30,000,000||War risk coverage for Hull and Machinery, to cover vessels at risks of war which may include piracy, terrorism and sabotage, blocking and trapping, lost vessel, malicious manipulation|
The basic information required for this type of insurance is:
- Insured´s Name
- Complete information on the line of business, detailing their market position, experience, etc.
- Vessel details including age, materials and insured sum.
- Required zones of coverage.
- Breakdown of the Loss rate for the last 5 years
- IMO number ( Independent Marketing Organization)
- Navigation limits.
- Risk Report.
- Vessel Registration and permits to operate.
Contact and suggestions
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]